17 August 2009

Goods for Sale

I'm not sure why I hadn't done this before. I admit, this is a little tacky, but it pays the bills.

Introducing Vol's Price List!!!

Yeah, I'm not very good at marketing.

I am working on lowering the cost of the Oneiros and bringing the Arazu and Lachesis to market. I also have Gallente Tech 2 frigates in the pipe.

I also have BPCs sitting around for more Tech 1 cruisers (Rupture, Caracal, Thorax, Osprey). If, for some reason, anyone is actually interested, I'll look them over and add quotes to the price list.

Some things to keep in mind:

  • All prices are subject to change as market influences dictate.

  • I am a solo operation. I have no POS and no employees. I can not insure stock or timeliness of an order, but I will try.

  • All orders are available for pick up in Elgoi, Rens, or Hek. They can be delivered anywhere within contiguous, CONCORD patrolled space for a small fee.

  • Small orders are pay on delivery. Larger orders may require a deposit.



If you do want to pay in advance, that may speed up your order. Gratuities welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have a store as well, hehe.

    http://evewarrior.com/store

    Check it out too, maybe there should be some forum/auction/listing somewhere?

    ReplyDelete